Pokemon Storm World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Position Application

4 posters

Go down

Staff Position Application Empty Staff Position Application

Post by Sara13243 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 am

Name: Amber (not putting my last name sorry)

In game name: Amber

Username: Sara13243

Past Experiences: I have owned Builders Fantasy 2, have continued the Pokemon Origins for a bit with my own Origins source entrusted to me, Currently helping to make one Pokemon game, working on my own, have been staff on Pokemon Highlight and Pokemon Regions (I have been staff on many more but I cant remember the names), therefore I have much experience

Position Applying for: GM or Admin (whichever you choose possibly GM and work my way up to Admin)

Time I can spend on the game: I have summer school and horse camp coming up but for summer school I can spend in Pacific Timezone from about 4:00 PM - around 8-10 PM with a few breaks and when im in horse camp instead of 4, 1:00 and the weekends are a bit random

I can speak some spanish so I can help a little bit to comunicate with the spanish players if any but im not perfect i might need to get my mom for the harder ones

Thank you so much for reading

Sara13243

Back to top Go down

Staff Position Application Empty Re: Staff Position Application

Post by Lightlingkid(FunKage) Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:50 pm

afro afro Name:Jake

Username:Lightlingkid

InGame:FunKage(i chose this name because it was my first byond name and it was from a naruto game)

Experience:I fix issues that people have and i am always there to help someone in need

TimeOnline:Well ill probaly be on after morning since i have to do everything i need to in the morning

I can only speak English

I dont really care what GM position i am because if im GM or any other thing i can finally help those who keep whining when a game administraitor is not online

Thank you for reading what i have to say i appreciate it Very Happy

Lightlingkid(FunKage)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionel-sama Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:10 am

Name: Leon

In game name: Lionel

Username:Lionel-sama

Past Experiences: GM on pokemon origins as well as part time iconner/GM on duel monsters genesis/GM on pokemon race against time/GM on pokemon red steel. There was also another pokemon game but i forgot its name and i cant find it on the search :/. dont know if being admin on games that arent on byond counts so i wont mention it.

Position Applying for: Depends where you find me suitable.

Time I can spend on the game: 6 hours a day maybe less or more depending on how the day goes/work/ college etc. Plus i live in the UK incase you need help in european times.

Lionel-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Belie Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:59 am

Name: Ken
In game name: Ken

Username:Belie

Past Experiences: I have been a GM on multiple games over 2-3 year time spans. Those experiences include Naruto Burning Vengeance, Naruto New Generation, Naruto Shippuden Online, and various others.

Position Applying for: Any position suited for enforcing the rules and assisting in anything players may need.

Time I can spend on the game: I'm on break right now, so for the most part, I'm able to spend a large portion of my time online. I'm always available and ready to help. Only time I won't be on is in the unlikely event something IRL demands my attention. Overall, I'm fairly active and should be able to respond at any given moment.

To add on, I feel like I would be a great staff not only in conjunction with my long-standing experience with being a staff member but also in the fact that I am willing to help in any instance. I'm fairly knowledgeable about the game thus far, as such I'll put that knowledge to use in guiding those newer along. I'm aware that with administrative powers, a sort of responsibility is required, and I am fully capable and apt in undertaking those responsibilities. Overall, I'll strive to enforce and help with anything that I can in-game in whatever means possible for me.

Belie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum